Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How long have you been doing this?
- A: We started our business in 2004 in Hawaii. We moved our business to Florida in 2014
- Q: How would you describe your style?
- A: We are a combination of photo journalism with some traditional photography. We love the candid moments, but there is still a place for traditional posed photographs.
- Q: Do you do weddings outside of Tampa?
- A: Absolutely! We love to travel and photograph new spots
- Q: How far in advance should we book your services?
- A: The sooner the better is the best answer. Typically, most clients book our services between 6-12 months in advance. However, it’s not uncommon for us to book a client two weeks in advance.
- Q: What is required to book your services?
- A: Once you reserve your wedding date, we require a $500 deposit, which goes towards your final balance.
- Q: Do you do video as well?
- A: Yes we do. In fact, we started out as videographers!
- Q: What type of cameras do you use?
- A: Although we firmly believe the person using the camera is more important than the camera itself, we do believe in having high quality equipment to give the best product possible. We shoot with the Canon 5d Mark III cameras, and use a variety of high quality professional lenses.
- Q: Do you give the full resolution images with your services?
- A: Yes we do. You will receive your edited pictures on either a DVD or thumb drive, and they will be in full resolution. This will enable you to print your photos on your own, if you so choose. Upon request, we can give you the photos in a lower resolution, which is ideal for sharing on facebook, twitter, email, etc.
- Q: Is there a limit to the number of photographs you take on my wedding day?
- A: Absolutely not. We don’t stop clicking until we leave your wedding!
Contact us today!